You need to
and get the API Key to use the API
- but you can preview the output of the API right here & now.
Request will show here in JSON
- Your API Key is generated when you Sign Up / Login
- unique_id represents the match ID. Always a number.
- pid represents the CricAPI Player ID. Always a number.
- player_id / old_player_id represents the old Player ID format. Always ignore.
Response will show here in JSON
A simple script to help you invoke this API through Microsoft's ASP.NET platform. Uses the fabulous WebClient and really simple to implement.
A get_file_contents based script to use with PHP
This was coded in Node.JS! It's CricAPI's Mother tongue :)
Super simple script, ready to use
Coming soon. But you can use any HTTP request mechanism from Android that you're familiar with.
Coming soon. But you can use any HTTP request mechanism from Swift / Objective C that you're familiar with.